Geotechnical engineering | NFP-Eurocode 7-ASTM-BS | Foundation | Stability | Coring | Piezometers| SPT | Pumping test|Dewatering.
Congo Specialized Engineering Comprime Contractor For Mega Projects
Congo Soutenement is a foundation engineering company. We are a contractor specializing in all types of underground work including shoring, piling, ground improvement, micropiling, grouting, anchoring, excavation and dewatering.
Prime Contractor For Mega Projects
Effective management of megaprojects relies on three key concepts: planning and organizing early, communicating with stakeholders, and integrating project controls.
Geotechnical Quality Control
Impedance measurements on piles | ultraSonic inspections on piles| Static pile load test| Lateral pile load test| Dynamics pile load test.
Congo Soutènement Engineering Company
Specialized in geotechnical and foundation engineering - Congo Soutenement- provides a variety of solutions covering :
- All kind of foundation piles Bored piles /CFA piles/ Driven piles ,Full displacement piles.
- Shoring systems such as secant and contiguous pile walls,Sheet Piles ,Shotcrete etc.
- Temporary and permanent ground anchors/nails.
- Complete empowerment packages including excavation and dewatering.
- Design and built geotechnical solution.
- Involving high level expertise in geotechnical and foundation engineering and providing cost effective solutions to the projects.
- We have more than 20 years of experience we know how to get the job done on Time & with best possible quality.
Keep up to date and read the latest articles and news from engineering contractors
The Importance of Water Wells: Providing Access to Clean and Safe Drinking Water
Introduction to Driven Piles: Understanding Their Role in Foundation Engineering
A Comprehensive Guide to Foundation Piles: Types, Uses, and Installation
Engineering, Management, State-of-the-art Procurement And More!
Our Past Projects Are The Best Testimony Of Our Quality
We apply the principles of engineering, physics and materials science to the design, analysis, manufacture and maintenance of mechanical systems. This branch of engineering involves the design, production, and operation of machinery.